Sunday, September 2, 2012

Fantasy Football

My 2011 Fantasy Football team, in a 10-team, standard roster, auction draft league:

QB Tony Romo 

RB Arian Foster  
RB Matt Forte  
RB/WR Frank Gore  
WR Wes Welker  
WR Darrius Heyward-Bey  
TE Jimmy Graham  
D/ST Falcons D/ST  
K Robbie Gould 
BE C.J. Spiller 
BE Robert Griffin III  
BE Nate Washington  
BE Rashard Mendenhall  
BE Mario Manningham  
BE Carson Palmer



I'll admit, I screwed up with this draft. I did exactly what I said I wouldn't do--overspent at the beginning, ended up trying to piece my team together with only pennies to spend. On the other hand, I think I got decent value for my dollars, and so long as there are no major injuries, I should be OK.

But it will take very good waiver wire management to win my league.

No comments:

Post a Comment